Its been a while since I’ve posted anything, so its time for the habitual blog sorry/script update!
We recently picked up VrayRT, and i found myself again vnc’ing over to farm machines to restart services and well, that just wont do!
So I did a small update to the ServerUtilities script adding a few services, and doing a little work on the underbelly of it to make it a bit more stable. also packaged it into an installer because I was getting a few people that had just installed it strangely and were having issues.
— .65 – added vray 2010 to services
— .75 – added vrayRT
— .75 – convert to simpler dos prompt
— .75 – added an optional pause to the end of the commandline based tools
— .75 – fixed the invert button in server selection
— .75 – prints the commandline to the listener
— .80 – convert to dos based loop for multiple systems (if pause: hit enter to advance to next machine in loop..)
— .85 – update to support spaces in the max file path! oops!